Photo from the Capital City Weekly
"How-to-writing is perhaps the simplest, most common kind of expository writing." Ralph Fletcher
Students brainstormed what they would need to clean an outhouse.
Then, wrote a step by step piece.
First, Pull up you sleeves, gloves on your hands, a bucket, scrubbing brush, and clorox
Then, lift the lid and scrub inside to clean the toilet. Then you scrub with clorox.
Finally, fill the bucket with water, get a freshener. Then check if it's all clean. Timothy
Finale: Read directions on "How to" use chopsticks. They used chopsticks to eat rice.
- AR Accelerated Reading Login
- AR Book Find Level
- Battle of the Books Links
- Edmodo login to discussion board
- IXL Practice Math Skills
- Kid Biz
- Math Facts Flashcards
- Math Games Sheppardware.com
- Math is Fun!
- Multiplication Division Facts
- Multiplication Games
- Spelling City ~ Login to practice your words
- Study Jams ~ See All the Topics