Friday, November 30, 2012

Marshmallow Challenge

Fifth Grade students stepped up to the Marshmallow Challenge!
 I heard, "We can just try." "I'm glad we had fun!"

Reflections: Your still a winner cause you tried! I learned to work together. 

Math Thoughts: Trying to balance a marshmallow on time. What angle to use. I wonder what the weight of the spaghetti is? Should we have cut in 1/5, or 1/6's?
You don't have to touch
"I'm glad we had fun!"

It's this tall?

I think this is it!
















You can link to the Marshmallow Challenge
and the click on the directions to make it larger. 
Slideshare 
"Don't worry how tall it is."

I wonder how it works?
I think it goes this way.        PDF Format

   
Students shared something we could do better next time:

Work better and stay on task and contribute and use quiet voices.
We can work together which means not 1 or 2 should not be working, all the people should work together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment